Pages

7/5-Lands End beach

We had a great time exploring the beach today!  It's always a treat to see what the low tide uncovers. We saw quite a few starfish, fishermen, shells, driftwood and seaweed.  The seagulls were nesting everywhere above us on top of the dock posts.  I kept forgetting that I was standing right under them, but after a wake up call on top of my head, I was a bit more cautious.... Yuck! The kids chased each other, ran around aimlessly, observed and spotted starfish, and played along the shore. We all enjoyed a little snack n chat on the beach after. Lands end beach at low tide makes for a great beach outing with much to see.  

Fishin

Nests and more nests 

Starfish

                                                    She was bringing the Mama starfish
                                                    to be with the Dad and baby starfish


Come get me
I'll show you a stick
                                                                      Chasin Mom




Meet at 10:30 at Lands end beach.  We will park in the parking area to the left as you approach the hotel.  The tide will be super low, so lots to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment